Thursday, August 20

Random.

Hey there. I just felt like posting, and writing randomly about something that doesn't matter, so I decided to post this. It seems like that's the only reason I use this blog, really. Oh well.

So, life is good. I'm pretty much finished packing, with the exception of the stuff that I can't pack until tomorrow morning. Oh yeah, I'm going to England tomorrow. Betcha didn't know that, eh?
Woah, I'm, like, totally Canadian now. I wrote eh. Who writes that? Blah.

Anywho, I think that Kyle Burns is cool. Wait...off topic.
Hey! Hot Topic! I'm amazing.
Wow...talk about getting sidetracked. I think it's the paint fumes from that blasted fence. That thing was mental. Egh, I'm never painting a fence again. Or using white paint outside, for that matter. 'Specially when it's sunny out. Ouch.

So basically, I like blueberry muffins and Blackberry cellphones.
Oh, and plugs are annoying.
:)

Okay, I'm going to attempt to make some sort of sense now. Hey, did you know that Twilight---I mean, Eclipse is filming here in Vancouver? Y'know, I really want to find out where they're filming and go with this huge sign that says:

ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE VAMPIRES!

Then run away laughing like a maniac after I've successfully messed up the shoot. Sounds like fun, yeah? Why don't y'all stop by and watch.

...y'all?

Dear God, what is wrong with me?
I hope that question is answered...soon. :)
Now then, I'd just like to point out that the "All you people are vampires!" comment, is from the Arctic Monkeys song, Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But(...). Cool, huh? Oh, and I'm cooler than all of you because I've met You Me At Six, and I'm going to see the Arctic Monkeys next month. :D

kthxbai.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment