Monday, August 17

Woah Oh!

I'm in love with Woah Oh! by Forever The Sickest Kids. It's an awesome song.
Okay, so I thought I'd post some pictures from Warped Tour. Which I went to on Friday. It was really cool, except All Time Low wasn't there. Apparently Alex lost his passport on their way to LA (where they were doing a show) and so they couldn't get to Vancouver. That really sucked, but I had an awesome time anyways. Here's some pictures:


(left to right) Matt, me (I got a sunburn), Dan, and Josh. They're from You Me At Six. We actually met them a few times while we were there, this picture being from the second time. My friend and I were waiting for my mum outside the venue (where the buses were) and these guys passed by. Dan pointed at us (cause we'd met earlier after their set), and we took some more pictures together. It was really cool.


This is me and Kyle Burns from Forever The Sickest Kids at the signing. He's the drummer, and my favourite member of the band. It was awesome meeting him, we were wearing the same hoodie. :D


Me and Garrett from The Maine. He was really cool. This photo is from when he was at the merch tent signing stuff, but I also met him after his set. I have a picture from that too.


John O'Callaghan from The Maine. Garrett is the in background.


So when we were waiting in the super long lineup, Pat (who's in the photo) and Garrett--along with some other people--came down selling their CD and telling people what time they were playing. Originally I didn't actually ask for a photo, but then I ran after him and we took one. It was amazing.

So those were my photos. Warped was really cool, because I got to meet every band that I watched. And they were all really nice. I bought two T-shirts, and a CD. I also got a bunch of free stickers, and a signed poster from Forever The Sickest Kids. The CD I bought, Can't Stop Won't Stop by The Maine, I got signed by Pat and Garrett. I never got to meet Jared and John (and Kennedy, but he wasn't there) from The Maine, but the two that I did meet were really nice.

All in all, it was amazing. I had so much fun, and it was a really cool experience. I really hope to go next year, because I loved it so much. I'm still in such a good mood, and it's been three days since I went.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment