Saturday, August 29

Update.

Sorry for being unable to update the past few days...I've just been so busy. Usually we're out all day, and then when we do get back, I'm so completely exhausted that I just can't be bothered to update this. And the fact that there's no wireless and I have to connect with a cable is annoying as well. Not that it bothers me much, but I do have to go into a different room to use the internet every time I want to connect.

Anyways, I'm not going to be posting any photos, but I'll probably try to do that again later on. Not today, obviously, but perhaps in the next few days.

As to what I'm doing today, we're headed off to walk around the venue for the Reading Festival, because I want to see if I can watch You Me At Six---the awesome band that I'm now kind of friends with---and see if I can actually meet them again. Which would be totally cool.

Yesterday we were in London, and I actually didn't buy anything. Other than this really cool little mini book that had the script of A Midsummer Night's Dream in it. Because I just had to get it. But now I'm completely obsessed with these cool satchel type bags, ones that look like old school bags. You know; leather, squareish, with the flap opening and a long shoulder strap but also has handheld straps? Yeah, one of those.

Hint: Get me one. :)

So, sorry for not posting photos, but most of the ones that we've taken are weird. But that's only because Dad took them. The only good ones are the ones that I took of Tower Bridge (or whatever its called) because they're really well done. Just with the lights and everything. Um, I don't really have much else to say, other than the fact that I'm having a great time here. I love England, its so cool. :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment