Thursday, July 23

Just 'Cause I Felt Like It.

Heelloo. I was in the mood to rant about unimportant things, and then thought,

"Hey! I've got a blog for that!"

So here I am, writing about nothing. It's tres amusante. You should try it sometime. Just pick up a pen/pencil, or grab your computer, and start writing. That's how most of my stories start, now that I think of it.

But, I also have v v important issues to attend to. HP6. I went to see it, and I was amazed. It was incredible. I particularly enjoyed the parts with Tom Felton. Oh, sorry, Draco Malfoy. And when Harry drank the Felix Felicis. Because he acted like he was really hyper. I was hilarious. Apparently the actor, DanRad (Daniel Radcliffe), actually acts like that. People seem to think he's on drugs, when really he's just really energetic and hyper all the time. Reminds me of someone I know. Hehe. But yeah, the movie was extraordinaire. They did a really good job, but forgot to put in the part with Dumbledore's funeral. I was kinda disappointed and confused, then realized how long the movie actually was. Two and a half hours! If they had Dumbledore's funeral too, it would be soo much longer. Humph.

I heard this song earlier, and happen to be listening to it now, where it sounds like the dude is swearing, when really he's saying fight. I'm thinking that you people can imagine what swear word I thought I heard. It's not even that great of a song. Def not my fave on the band's new album.

OH! Speaking of new albums, All Time Low's album, Nothing Personal is number 4 on the charts!!! When I saw it in the paper, I highlighted it and jumped around. My dad blamed me for their success, being one of the people who bought that album. I was v happy. That album is beast.

July is going really fast. I was really surprised when I woke up this morning, and tried to figure out what day it was. When I did, 10 minutes later (or something like that), I was like, WTF? It's the 24th already?!?! And its Thursday! I never really liked Thursdays, Saturday is by far the best day of the week. Because when school is on (which I am not looking forward to) you don't really have to worry. Unless, of course, there is a test or something. The day after is weekend, and you can sleep in! The two best things possible! YEHEAH.

This morning, I almost walked into a door. It was annoying. I keep doing that. Except, normally, I actually do hit the door. Seriously, I need to look where I'm going. Instead of just staring at my shoes. Or feet. Depending where I am.

Anyways, thats about it for me today. kthxbai.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment