Thursday, July 9

Lost In Stereo.

I'm currently listening to the new All Time Low album, and it's awesome. When I first listened to it, I thought that it was just a bit over-produced, but now I adore it. Tomorrow I'm going to Playland, which should be fun. I honestly can't wait to go on all the roller coasters and stuff. I'm so excited!! :D

In other news, I think that I'm going to be getting a new phone. That is a good thing, of course, because I want a Blackberry. That way, I can Twitter on the go. :]
It'll be great, and I can't wait to get it.

Yesterday I was cleaning my room--for no specific reason--and I discovered a huge stack of paper! *insert flails* So now I have tons of paper to write/doodle all over. :D

Ew..there's a bug in my room. Gross. Ha, sorry for getting off track there. Anyways, this post is pretty pointless, muchlikemostofmyotherposts, so I'm just gonna say this: My parents are considering sending me to England for August. After I go to Warped, of course. I really hope that I do get to go, but then I wouldn't be able to go Back To School shopping--yes, I do that--with my friend. We do that every year.

Ah well, I suppose that I should get off the computer. But then again, there's no hope for that. So I'll just do something more productive than ramble about nothing on here.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment