Tuesday, July 28

My Weekend.

Happy...oh wait. It isn't Monday anymore. Um...Happy Tuesday!
That was lame. But hey, today I'm going to the Blink 182 concert! Woo! *dances*
So, um, I went camping over the weekend! *insert cheer*

It was really nice, but I got a sunburn. D:
And there was this terrifying lighting/thunder storm, but I just kept singing songs in my head to keep my mind off of dying. Seriously, it was that scary. There were literally no breaks between the flashes. I was terrified. Other than that, the camping trip was really fun, and I'll definitely go to that campground again.

Um...it's 12:32 am right now, but for some reason I just can't get to sleep. It's kinda weird. I'm tired, extremely tired, but at the same time, I'm not. Very confusing. Maybe I should just lie in bed until I fall asleep.

OH! My friend came back from Japan the other day, and today I saw her! :]
She brought me a few presents, but I will only mention the one that I love the most.
Its this really cool little speaker, that looks like a die. And the sound quality is amazing.
I love it. Thanks.

That about wraps it up for this entry. Not very long, but I don't have much to write about anyways. xD
Oh well.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment