Thursday, April 16

Dentists

Got back from the dentist, and I apologize for not updating. I am an idiot, and have no memory whatsoever. Now, I am EXTREMELY happy. Because yesterday I finished City Of Glass, and it was EPIC!!!!! 

You see, Jace and Clary turned out NOT to be related, meaning they could happily fall in love. Clary's real brother was Sebastian-or at least pretending to be him-and was evil. It was strange, but a happy and good ending. The only part I like is, that Alec and Magnus FINALLY got together. I mean, seriously, you can't hide it for that long. Yay for them. 

UHM, I don't know what else to say, other than the fact that I am being extremely tedious with my story updates. Dunno why, I just never get around to writing anymore. I'm too busy reading. Whoo for that. 

Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment