Monday, April 13

Very Tired.

Once again, I am an idiot. You see, when I got home, I was extremely tired, and didn't feel like doing much of anything. As it were, I ended up finished one of the books I bought recently. So, I apologize. 

There isn't much to report about the 'family Easter', because it was the same as every year. Minus my favourite part, the Egg Hunt. Because all of the children aren't children anymore, we've cut out the Egg Hunt. Boo Hoo. It was BY FAR the best part about 'family Easter'. There was food, which was nice. 

I'm a reading machine. Well, not literally. I've finished The Da Vinci Code, and was well impressed. It was really good. I also finished City of Ashes, and today I got City of Glass, which is the final book in the series. Despite my incredible discomfort, I've also bought a copy of Twilight, for my reading pleasure. Not. I got it mostly because I haven't the slightest idea what happens, and because I'm writing a story based on it, I might as well read it again. Ho hum. 

Cleaned windows today, which wasn't in my top choices for something to do on the last day of the long weekend. Oh well, all is done. At least I got money. 10 bucks. Well done for me! At this point, you should be applauding. ESPECIALLY because I had to ride my bike home. Wait, that was confusing. You see, I was cleaning the windows/working at my Oma's home, which is in Burnaby. I live in Vancouver. That means, that it is a 45 minute bike ride. Or, something around that time. Luckily I had the Super Bike, so it was all okay. 

The Parentals are watching 24 upstairs. I don't really understand the show, despite having watched it only about 3 times. The only part I like is, where the smart person (who happens to be a woman) uses a Mac. That makes the show mediocre. At least she's awesome and hacks into all the security stuffs. Yay for her. 

Maybe I should get up there an complain, because Father was SUPPOSED to speak to me about a bookshelf, as I am lacking in that area. At the moment, my books are lying on the floor (much to my discomfort) waiting to collect dust in a bookshelf. Because that's what books are supposed to do. Wait, that's not right either. God I'm getting stupid. Or maybe it's just the fact that I am very tired an can hardly walk. Okay, that's an exaggeration. 

May the Force be with you, (or perhaps "So long and thanks for all the fish." would be more suited to your taste. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Or hoverboat. Hmm.)

Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment