Thursday, April 9

Long Weekend!!

Tra La La...the long weekend is finally here!!! I'm so happy that I get to sleep in tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, AND the day after. It's very comforting. 

My plan for meeting the bands still stands, it's for Saturday. Hopefully the Parentals will arrange to drive me, because I cannot do that myself. Obviously (no pun intended). 

At the moment, I'm listening to this EXCELLENT remix of the Doctor Who theme song, with some extra stuff. It's sooo cool. Even got the Daleks in there. I've been reading the Da Vinci Code, well I just started, and it's quite good. See, I've owned the book for about 3 years and never really got around to reading it. But I have now. In other music news, not that that previous sentence had anything to do with music, I've become addicted to the Arctic Monkeys. They're just SO good, it's not fair. Of course, McFly is and always will be my favourite band, and Panic! At The Disco is a (very) close second, but I have to say that the Arctic Monkeys are definitely top 5. 

This post is going to be quite short, because I'm tired, and don't feel like elaborating on my incredibly BORING day. Except, I will mention the fact that, we've gotten a new project for Leaders. How exciting. Not. Anyways, we've been put into groups, and we have to choose a topic. The topics have been given to us, and we had to pick our top three. But we won't actually know which topic we're getting until after the long weekend. Isn't that helpful? 

In the words of Ryan Ross; I am tired, I am weary, and I could sleep for a thousand years. 

Lou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment