Wednesday, April 8

Unfortunate.

You know, I got all worked up about making the masks for the lead roles in the Mainstage musical. Just my luck (no pun intended) that the lead girl is ALSO an Art student, and is making her own mask. Of course, Ms Webber failed to mention who the lead guy was, and if he was making is own mask. So, I get to do whatever I want with the mask I was working on, and it will be even awesomer that before. HA.

I've got a couch in my bedroom now! Its so fantastorific that I can't even bloody believe it. It's so nice to sit and read, when I know that I won't hurt my back (I sound like an old person) on the metal frame of my bed. Or my desk chair. I was thinking of covering the wall next to it in lyrics, and then spent ALL of last night writing them on paper, then taping it on the walls. But it looked crap, so I took it down. So much for that I idea. Any ideas on what I can do?

I was reading the McFly (ie- best band ever) blog- yes it's actually WRITTEN by them- and found possibly the most AMAZING word ever. It's so cool. Here it is:

Fricklemazingradilucious-skatdiddleyo-rumplestiltskin-
kinklepoop

Isn't it awesome? And all thanks to my un-biological twin, Tom Fletcher. WOO. Anyways, now that I've got that out of me, onto more important topics. I've FINALLY managed to tune my guitar. No, no, not on my own. Coz that would be a bloody miracle. I used an online tuner, since the Fatherly Person is not capable of generating enough common sense to actually think of BUYING me an actual tuner. I mean, it's not that hard to understand that I want my guitar to sound nice, not out-of-tune-crap-type-noise. Like it does for the general amount of time. Except for now, because I've got SKILLS. HAHAHA.

Well, that Fatherly Person Who Doesn't Have Any Common Sense has just informed me that the food is ready. Yay for food!

Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment