Friday, April 3

Life. Don't Talk To Me About Life.

Hahaha. I love Marvin. He's very enthusiastic about his depressive state. Wonderful. 

Now. I'm in a surprisingly good mood at the moment. I say surprisingly because I've had an utterly horrible day. I think that I stubbed my toe in the exact same place about 4 times this morning. And then when I got home. It's quite sad, really. 

But, my story writing is going well. My longest one so far is called We're Back, and it's about Panic! At The Disco. Very good. I've written 12 chapters so far, and I'm gonna be writing the 13th soon. So hopefully the readers on Mibba will like it. Mibba is the website that I post my stories on. And I've gained a few friends from there, it's nice. 

Other than that, nothing much going on. Oh, I go on this website now, Twitter, perhaps you've heard of it? Yeah. Lots of celebrities and news places use it. V fun. The only downside is that almost nobody I know uses it. By people I know, I mean people that I know personally, not celebrities and such. The only person I've found so far is my Tante Tine. I've even tried convincing my friends to stop using the catastrophe that is Facebook and start using Twitter instead. Even it's name is better. Anyways, I've been having fun on the website. 

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment