Saturday, April 11

I Am An Idiot.

Apparently- according to the Fatherly Person- the quote I heard from Ryan Ross is in fact a SONG LYRIC. That, of course, makes me feel stupid and unintelligent. But, being only 13, how was I supposed to know it was a lyric? I thought that it was just some random sentence that he'd thought of, not a direct quote. Well, that definitely ruins my day.

At least I got a new book. It's called City Of Ashes, and is the sequel to a book I read AGES ago- suitably called City Of Bones. And the third (and final) installment in the series is called City Of Glass. Basically, it's a fantasy book, that's set in modern times. There's vampires, werewolves, demons, faeries, warlocks, and (more importantly) Shadowhunters. Then there's the whole romance aspect to it, complete with two people who've recently found out that they are siblings and offspring of the ultimate evil dude. They are, respectively, in love. It's also got the whole best friend who's in love thing going. Oh well. Still a good book in the fantasy aspect, even though the romance is all awkward and iffy.

Today is the day of the long-awaited concert, FOB/ATL/HM/CS. Unfortunately, Metro Station will (apparently) also be there, and the paper failed to mention the two bands that I actually WANT to see. All Time Low and Hey Monday. But I will, regrettably, not be going. Not even early to see if I can meet Alex Gaskarth. Or rather, any member of any of the bands. Except maybe Metro Station, because 1. Trace Cyrus is related to Miley Cyrus, therefore evil. And, 2. They're Metro Station! Only creepy fangirls (no offense) want to meet them. I am definitely not a creepy Metro Station fangirl. Not even a fangirl for that matter. I mean, who DOESN'T scream "I LOVE YOU *insert name here*" at concerts? Nobody that I can think of.

Well, now that I've finished ranting about being a Depressed Idiotic Psychotic Weirdo, I bid you farewell.

Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment