Monday, April 6

FALSETTO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I reached the falsetto notes in I Constantly Thank God For Esteban!!! WIN!! 

I'm really happy. YAY. Also, other things that are happening tomorrow that I'm happy about are:  

1. Tomorrow first block (English) I have an assembly. So English is cut short. HA. 
2. A few of my friends and I are designing the masks for the masquerade scene in the Magee Mainstage musical, The Boyfriend. So we work on them during Drama, that means that I miss Drama too! 
3. There's a meeting tomorrow about the musical, The Boyfriend, where people can volunteer to work as Stage Crew or Dressers. The Grade 10's get priority, but I might get a job. Preferably Dresser though. 
4. This probably doesn't sound very exciting, but tomorrow I'm also getting my prescription for my glasses renewed, and that means that I get new glasses! Also, I'm gonna try out contacts so I can wear my totally awesome purple sunglasses that are awesome. 

That's it. WOO. Tomorrow is a Tuesday, and normally Tuesdays suck, but tomorrow won't. Unless, of course, I come down with some horrible disease and die, but that won't happen because I'm a vampire. Or rather, part-vampire. And if that does happen, I'll just become a full vampire instead of dying. So life is good. 

Wow, I just read that last paragraph, and it's strange. Also, I read the best quote/sentence/random word thingy earlier. It goes like this:

'My 0.00000001% chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats your 0% chance of marrying Edward Cullen.' 

And of course, being an Alex Gaskarth lover, I adored this quote/sentence/random word thingy. More excellente news is, that even though I'm not going to the All Time Low concert, I might still be able to possibly maybe meet them. You see, my genius plan goes as follows. 

1. Go to Thunderbird Arena early, and possibly in the morning. 
2. Find where the busses are, and try to sneak past a security guard. 
3. If that fails, which it probably will, try and find one of the All Time Low/Fall Out Boy/Hey Monday/Cobra Starship members and get their autograph and picture. 
4. Find as many members as possible. 
5. Ultimate Goal: meet Alex Gaskarth. 

Think it'll work? Probably not, but it's worth a try. Maybe I can message Alex/Jack/Rian on Twitter and ask them to meet me. That would be sooo cool if they actually did. A-mazing x 50 billion. Well, that's all I have to report today, and I've just noticed how many lists are in this entry. Strange. 

BYE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment