Saturday, April 18

Weekend

Hello. It's been awhile since I last posted...hmm. Anyways, things are well. Tomorrow is the 'Greek Easter thing' at the neighbours house, and I plan to crash their party and steal some chocolate. But, since I've been invited, I can just steal chocolate and run, without any trouble. Which is nice. 

The bookshelf is now being painted--by me--and I'm currently waiting for it to dry. Hopefully that will go fast, then I can do another coat, and finally paint-splatter it. My plan is to put a bunch of paint on a brush, then splatter it on the bookshelf. If I do it correctly, it will look nice. But, knowing me, I probably won't do it right, and then it will look like crap. How wonderful. 

Today's post won't be long, since I've not got much to say. Other than the fact that I've redone my profile (now I have to wait for the person doing the layout to finish) and it looks much better. More colours and less pictures and such. Much nicer now. 

Lou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment