Sunday, April 12

Just So You Know,

I will be posting another entry today, because this is my morning entry. Since I'm going to a 'family Easter' type thing, I might as well tell you all about that. Though it will probably be me just complaining about how there wasn't enough chocolate. Coz that's really the only cool thing about Easter, is it's just like Halloween, except you don't have to ask strangers. You can just go and eat TONS of food and not feel bad about yourself because everyone else is stuffing their faces as well! 

Yesterday I started a new story. Dunno if this one is gonna last, but I like it quite a bit. You may remember me say how much I dislike the Twilight series. Well, I've started a story about just that. Except, because my main dislike in the series is one of the main characters, Bella, I'm making her a side character instead, and I've made my own fab character. Unlike Bella, my main character is also a vampire, and controls/manipulates fire. Her name is Seraphina Blaze, which I thought was quite fitting. Anyways, I'm at the second chapter at the moment, but I've only posted the first one on Mibba, because I want the input from the readers. 

This post is quite short, but I just wanted to say those two things, so that's it. 

Lou. 

P.S. I'm still an idiot, by the way. 

P.P.S HAPPY EASTER!!!! () <- That is your Easter egg. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment